Livingcap Srl, with registered office in Via Mirabella, 51 36042 Breganze (VI), VAT No. 03165360243 (hereinafter referred to as “Livingcap”), in its capacity of Data Controller, hereby informs you pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196 dated 30.6.2003 (hereinafter referred to as “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) that your data will be processed for the following purposes:
1) Subject matter of the processing. Livingcap processes personal and identifying data (e.g., name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and payment details, hereinafter referred to as, “personal data” or also “data”) communicated by you in connection with the signing of contracts for Livingcap services.
2) Processing purpose. Your personal data are processed without your express consent according to (art. 24 letters a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 letter b), e) GDPR), for the following Purposes:- to sign contracts for the services of Livingcap; to fulfil the pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations arising from existing relationships with you; to fulfil the obligations established by the law or regulations, by the Community legislation or by an order of the Official Authority (such as anti-money laundering); to exercise the rights of Livingcap, such as the right of defence in court.
3) Processing methods. The processing of your personal data is carried out through the operations specified in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 No. 2) of the GDPR and specifically: collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, erasure and destruction of data. Your personal data are processed using both paper and electronic and/or automated means. Livingcap will process the personal data for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes referred to above and in any case for no longer than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes.
4) Access to data. Your data may be made accessible, for the purposes referred to in art. 2, to: employees and contractors of Livingcap, in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal data protection officers and/or system administrators; to third party companies or other parties (for example, banks, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) which carry out activities in outsourcing on behalf of Livingcap, in their capacity as external data protection officers.
5) Data communication. Without the need for express consent (ex art.24 letters a), b), d), of the Privacy Code and art.6 letters b) and c) of the GDPR), Livingcap may disclose your data for the purposes of art. 2 to supervisory bodies (such as IVASS), judicial authorities, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those parties to which the communication is mandatory by law for fulfilling the propose mentioned above. These parties will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your data will not be disseminated.
6) Security: The data are stored and monitored by adopting appropriate preventive security measures, aimed at minimising the risk of loss and destruction, unauthorised access, unauthorised processing or contrary to the purposes for which processing is carried out.
7) Data transfer. The management and storage of personal data will take place in the territory of the European Union.
8) Rights of the data subject. In your capacity of data subject, you have the right pursuant to art. 15 of GDPR and specifically the rights to: i. obtain confirmation of whether personal data concerning you exist or not, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form; ii. obtain information on: a) the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of the processing; c) the logic applied in the event of processing carried out by using electronic means; d) the identity details of the data controller, data protection officers and the appointed representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1 of the GDPR; e) the parties or categories of parties to which the personal data may be communicated or that may become aware of the data in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, data protection offficers or persons in charge; iii. obtain: a) the updating, rectification or integration of the data; b) the erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the data processed in breach of the law, including data whose storage is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations referred to the letters a) and b) were notified, as also related to their contents, to the parties to which the data were disclosed or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right being protected; iv. to oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection. Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 of the GDPR (Right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restrict processing, right to data portability, right to oppose), as well as the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority.
9) How to exercise your rights. You may exercise your rights at any time by sending a communication: 1. by e-mail, to the address: email@example.com – 2. or by registered letter with return receipt, to: Livingcap Srl, Via Mirabella, 51 – 36042 Breganze (VI)
10) Data controller, data protection officer and persons in charge. The data controller is Livingcap Srl. The complete and updated list of data protection officers is stored and available at the registered office of the Data Controller.